Everything you should know before visiting us. Minimum height for climbers, declaration of consent...
- These facilities are for everyone; you do not have to be particularly fit
- The minimum height for climbers is 1.40 m, and 1.30 m for children with the direct climbing assistance of an adult.
- The maximum weight is 120 kg.
- Under-age visitors who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian require the Declaration of consent (PDF, 36 KB)
in order to use these facilities.
- You'll find our opening hours here
- Happy Hour during peak season from May till September starts 17.30 p.m. Half price climbing. Tip: Be there at 17.00 o' clock to subscribe, as number of persons allowed is limited.
- For safety reasons, only a limited number of people will be allowed to use the facilities at the same time, so we advise booking in advance.
- The facilities are extremely busy at weekends and during school holidays between the hours of 12:30 and 14:30.
- No credit card payment possible.
- The climbing garden will remain open in light rain, but will close in the event of storms and thunderstorms for safety reasons.
- Our kiosk has ice creams, coffee and a range of snacks to make sure you have enough "power".
- What about the "other" kind of facilities? Of course there are plenty of toilets.